Sunday, November 4, 2012

Will Ferrell Parody Obama Tweet

image credit: OC Family
I read a tweet by @FillWerrell (Will Ferrell Parody account) that said "For Halloween I'm going to be Obama and take all the candy the kids trick-or-treated for and give it to the kids who didn't trick-or-treat." I thought this was very funny and clever. Yesterday my parents had come up to go get a bite to eat in Portsmouth and in the car ride the election came up. This conversation reminded me of the tweet I had read a couple days before. My Mom asked, "Who are you going to vote for?" I responded with, "I don't know, who are you voting for?".  She said she was voting for Romney and my Dad agreed. My Mom gave preached her reasoning for wanting Romney as President. She said that she doesn't believe that people who work hard should have to pay for the people who aren't working. She said how she works hard for the medical coverage she has and shouldn't be paying for other people to get this coverage. She agreed with me when I said how I didn't like the way Romney acted in all the debates.(Facial expressions, how he answered question.) My Mom responded to this as, "He's just bad at talking in front of people. Obama is a great in front of the camera, he is more celebrity like." I agreed somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment