Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Trip to Gold Coast

As my departure to the Gold Coast is coming up quickly I have decided that I want to travel write during my time there. I also want to take picture and video along with my writing. Journalism skills will come in good use to my travel writing. I want my voice but also other peoples voices like Australians and other students abroad. Experience with interviewing, talking and meeting new people will be easy. I know this venture out across the globe will be epic so why not put some of it down on writing, writing about the moments that I think have changed me, moments that I will remember for the rest of my life. I've realized this is an unbelievable opportunity, and I want to take it for granted as much as possible!

I'm still trying to set up a structure for how I want to travel write. Do I want it to be like a diary? Do I want a picture to go along with the writing? What will be the overall theme of all the writing? Will I have enough time to keep up with the writing?

This is a photo I took at Jenness Beach in Rye after a late afternoon surf session.



Photo: Doug Robichaud Location: Cable. Rye, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment