![]() |
| Photo: Ryan Denning Location: Fox Hill, NH |
I met the one of the partners of Alpine Live when I was surfing last August during the hurricane Irene swell. I was at a beautiful point break off of Ocean Boulevard in Rye. Its off a point where the road becomes bendy and mountainous. It gives off a feeling as if you driving along the steep ragged cliffs of California. One side of the road is where the ocean is seen below, and the other side is lined with beautiful mansions. One mansion I have given the name "The Great Gatsby", because of its major similarity to the house Fitzgerald describes flawlessly in his novel. The point is called Fox Hill, a name only local know about, a break where its dangerous to be out on especially when it gets big there. I met Ryan Denning after climbing up the many rocks to get back up to my parked car. He had his video camera up on a tripod filming a number of people surfing. "Hey I got some great footage of you at there," he said to me with a smile on his grizzly unshaven face. I noticed he was the photographer for Alpine Live and told him how much I support what he's doing. From the little conversation I had with him, I felt that he was a great guy doing something artistic and creative with his life. This is something I would love to do. Take pictures, video, and have a great time doing it. Check out their website, you will be impressed!
http://alpine-live.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment