Monday, October 1, 2012

2 Men Accused Of Riding a Stolen Lawn Mower

I saw this story as the first headline on Channel 9's website, and right away thought it was funny and interesting news. I think its really funny that these two guys stole a John Deere tractor from a mans's shed. What makes it even better is that they were driving it down a neighborhood road at 1am, and when officers spotted them, they sprinted away. I liked how the owner of the tractor thought it was an amusing occurrence, but I don't think it would've been so funny if he never got it back right away. Once the man realized his tractor was gone the next morning, the police had already obtained the stolen John Deere tractor. These types of funny occurrences is what makes me love the news. Even though this wasn't huge breaking news, it was on the news channels headlines because it is a fun interesting story. This was the first story I saw when I got onto their website. It got my attention right away with the headline: 2 men accused of riding stolen lawnmower in Manchester. Underneath in a subtitle it said, "Police man on mower wont pull over." It seems they found this story comical also, which I believe they should. News should be fun sometimes because a lot of depressing occurrences happen all the time!


http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/2-men-accused-of-riding-stolen-lawnmower-in-Manchester/-/9857858/16801312/-/wlcwxtz/-/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment