Sunday, December 2, 2012

Facebook privacy notice

This week I've noticed a lot of my friends on Facebook were posting the same status about how Facebook has become a public traded entity. This is strange because I had realized Facebook became a public traded entity a couple months ago. Friends of mine had copy and pasted a paragraph of text claiming that their profile will now be protected by copyright laws. I did some research on these notices people were posting and found it copying and pasting these claims as statues would not protect their copyright and protective rights. So pretty much this whole thing was a scam. Its strange to see Facebook has gotten as big as it has. Not only is almost every college student using this as Facebook was made for, but now companies, businesses, and families are using it. Its very strange to see how far times have come in such a short period of time!

Here is a picture of Mr. Monkey, my cute cat that I love oh so much! I love taking pictures of him!

Photo: Doug Robichaud 

No comments:

Post a Comment