Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Red Riding Hood

       Early Tuesday morning, in the woods, a Huntsmen saved a young girl and her Grandmother from being eaten by a wolf.
     
     
       


       "Every day hunting in the woods I pass by this Grandmothers cottage and have never heard such a noise come from the window, I knew something was wrong and someone was in danger," said the Huntsmen.
     
        When the huntsmen went to go check up on the Grandmother he found a wolf lying down in her bed, clothed with all the Grandmothers clothes on. He knew that the wolf had eaten the Grandmother whole.
       
        The Huntsmen grabs a knife and kills the Wolf, and then proceeded to cut open his stomach. Here the Grandmother and the young girl crawl out of the wolfs stomach and are saved.

        "I will never wonder off the forest path again," said Little Red Riding Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment